Glock 41 10mm Conversion Barrel - Works fine on my Glock 41 using the original extractor. I'm too old to dare compare accuracy between different Glock barrels, but it's a good thing.

Thanks to the website date counter. It literally sets the standard for all other online businesses. I had a bit of a hard time getting my order in, but customer support squared me off.The barrel itself appears to be manufactured like any other barrel on the market before. I had problems with my first feeding as I have very little tolerance. After doing some research, I found that the Glock 29 barrel has a deeper feed ramp angle that extends a bit into the chamber. The OEM barrel has more holes around the chamber entrance than the double diamond barrel. So I took a risk and slowly broke the entrance to the chamber and the ramp for storage. No feeding issues now and successfully converted to a Glock 30 10mm. I highly recommend getting a tungsten 23lb recoil spring that can cause 10mm of recoil in your Mini Glock.

Glock 41 10mm Conversion Barrel

Glock 41 10mm Conversion Barrel

Come on my G 21 Gen 4. The only other thing I had to buy was her G20 magazine and it was ready to shoot. No other parts had to be changed. There is no problem with function. Accuracy was as good as the 45 ACP barrel. I think I shot more accurately, but I haven't compared targets yet. The main issues I was worried about were functionality and recoil. The standard recoil spring was sufficient for the various ammunition I tried. I placed an order and waited for the backorder to arrive. I waited about 3 weeks for the barrel to reach my mailbox. The barrel turned out to be of very high quality. I am very happy with my purchase.

Glock Model 40 Gen4 Mos 10mm Auto Longslide 15+1 Capacity

10mm conversion, glock conversion barrel, 10mm barrel nut, glock 20 conversion barrel, best glock conversion barrel, 10mm barrel, glock 41 holster with light, glock 35 conversion barrel, glock 30 barrel conversion, 10mm conversion barrel, glock 21 conversion to 10mm, glock 41 conversion barrel